Our Challenge for the future
Each day may bring new diagnostic or surgical equipment of cytotoxic drugs and our research may contribute to the search for a cure of secondary liver cancer and this is why we need your help.
Most of our income comes from private donors and charitable trusts.
If you wish to help raise funds for the Appeal .......
Listed below are a few suggestions
- Please tell your family and friends about the LCSA
- Join our LCSA 100+ CLUB
- Sign our Regular Giving Form
- Send a donation through Gift Aid
- Introduce the LCSA to a company
- Organise a fundraising event for us
- Leave a legacy in your Will
- Register or donate with Justgiving
Donations to our Appeal bring a better quality of life and through surgery and chemotherapy a potential cure for those with liver cancer. We hope funding a research programme will bring a new future to many who need it and encouragement for exceptionally talented doctors who deserve it.
LCSA 100+ Club
The Club was started in 2008. Apart from realising a regular income for the Appeal, it is a way of keeping in touch with our supporters.
- Membership is £24 per annum for each ‘chance’ and it is possible to purchase more than one. Each ‘chance’ is represented by a number
- There will be four prize draws a year, each with three cash prizes
- Membership is restricted to those over 16 years of age
If you wish to join the LCSA 100+ Club, please apply to The Administrator, LCSA, 11 Briar Way, Guildford, Surrey GU4 7JY for a standing order mandate or send a cheque to this address
- The appeal depends on support to fund our vital work
- We have raised over £100,000 to date